The Blackheads' House in Riga was reconstructed between 1995 and 2000. |
Рижский дом Черноголовых был восстановлен в 1995-2000 годах. |
In 1961 the Brotherhood of Blackheads was officially registered in Hamburg, where it survives to this day. |
В 1961 году Братство Черноголовых было официально зарегистрировано в Гамбурге, где и существует по сей день. |
According to the Great Rights in Tallinn, the Brotherhood of Blackheads committed itself to defending the city from any enemy invasion. |
Согласно Большим правам в Таллине, Братство Черноголовых брало на себя обязанность защищать город от любого вражеского вторжения. |
The Brotherhood of Blackheads was divided into local autonomous organizations that owned the so-called Blackhead Houses in more than 20 towns in Estonia and Latvia, including Tallinn, Riga, Tartu, and Pärnu. |
Братство Черноголовых подразделялось на локальные автономные организации, владевшие так называемыми Домами Черноголовых более чем в 20 городах Эстонии и Латвии, включая Таллин, Ригу, Тарту и Пярну. |
An equally magnificent House of Blackheads in Riga that had been sold to the Blackheads in 1713 was destroyed on 28 June 1941 when the German army conquered Riga, and the burnt out walls were demolished by the Soviets in 1948. |
Величественный Дом Черноголовых в Риге, проданный Братству в 1713 году, был разрушен 28 июня 1941 года при взятии Риги немецкими войсками, а обгоревшие стены были разрушены советскими властями в 1948 году. |